Permanent / portable, highly stable, deep-water silver - silver chloride
reference electrode for use in salt water or saline water conditions:
offshore platforms offshore drilling rigs offshore pipelines
seawater docks steel sheet pile.
- Size: 1 ½"x 8" long slotted PVC plastic pipe,
color coded blue.Available with
- Lead Wire: Std. 50' of #10 RHH-RHW (black)
- Porous Ceramic Filter Tube: Implosion proof filter chamber
- Silver Rod: Chloridized and coiled, .999 pure silver element
- 1/2" dia. female pipe fitting for media back-flush and weight
- Design Life: 20 years.
- Stability: +/- 5 millivolts with 10 microamp load.
- Temperature: 32°F to 150°
- Special ceramic filter tube with seawater chamber eliminates
- Self equalizing.
- Special slotted 1 1/2" PVC protective outer case
- High-quality tapered end caps protect connection and eliminate
platform / dock snags.
- Special back flush fitting allows filter media to be back flushed without
- cell removal. Fitting can be used for special weight attachment.
- Electrode color coded blue for ease of cell determination.
- Special silver-silver chloride rod allows for in-place calibration and
chloridizing repair if needed.