The GMC "STAPERM" Probe is a all in one test point utilizing and integrated steel coupon, "REPLACEABLE" permanent reference electrode and special formulated non-organic casing mud for a stable electrode environment. The unique design allows for the easy installation of the rugged maintenance free coupon/electrode system.
This system greatly assists in the measurements of:
- On and OFF potentials with very small I.R. drop errors
- Instant off potentials
- Depolarization measurements without de-energizing the system
- Current direction and current density
- Soil resistance changes
- Corrosion Rates
- GMC "STAPERM" test station molded high impact strength, non-conductive Poly-carbonate.
- Bond Plug- Breaks circuit between pipe and coupon for fast, east instant-off potential measurements.
- Access Tube- for quick, unobstructed installation or replacement of reference electrode close to coupon.
- CP Wire- (2) two wires from coupon (bond and test lead)
- Steel ring coupon- certified API 5L with 1 cmsq, 10 cmsq, or 100 cmsq surface area- (2) two coupon available upon request.
- Optional shunt- to measure current direction and magnitude
- Outer support pipe- support and access tube made from high strength Poly -carbonate which ensures the electrode access stays open.
- Available in all colors and lengths fron 4' to 40'
- PE shrink fittings- isolates coupon and eliminates "edge effect" all annular spaces epoxy sealed.
- Porous ceramic contact plug- prevents contamination of the "salt bridge" keeps sensing port 1" away from the coupon