The type of services we provide at GMC Electrical, Inc. are extremely wide, varied, and available. A brief list of some of our consulting services are as follows:
* Preliminary surveys and soil testing.
* Design of corrosion mitigation systems/cathodic protection.
* Design review.
* Inspection and supervision of construction.
* Adjusting and balancing of single and multiple cathodic protection systems (existing and new).
* Annual Checkouts and Inspections.
* Maintenance of all types of cathodic protection systems regardless of manufacturer or installer, land based, sea based, boats and ships.
* Gas leak detection surveys (natural gas systems).
* Sonic leak detection surveys (water and oil pipelines).
* Underwater inspection surveys, (video and still photography), sea structures, water tanks and pipelines, etc.
* Close potential and D.O.T. Compliance surveys.
* Mutual interference testing and mitigation.
* Preparation of Specifications, Plans, Reports, Operation and Maintenance Manuals, and Engineering Cost Estimates.
* Electrical short surveys for location of underground contacts to foreign structures.
* Coatings testing and inspection.
* Cathodic protection system construction (installation).
* Internal corrosion mitigation for piping systems by use of inhibitors (industrial and domestic).
* Corrosion failure testing, analysis and water and soil chemical analysis.
* Specializing in water tank cathodic protection.