The type of construction services we provide at GMC Electrical, Inc. are as follows:
* Installation of sacrificial magnesium anode cathodic protection systems.
* Installation of impressed current cathodic protection systems.
* Repair of existing cathodic protection systems: sacrificial or impressed current (damaged systems, depleted systems and inoperative systems).
* Installation and repair of D.C. cathodic protection rectifiers.
* Installation of permanent reference electrode monitoring systems.
* Provide construction supervision of cathodic protection installations.
* Provide A/C power installations to rectifiers or other A/C powered equipment.
* Provide A/C electrical service installations for lighting and power in buildings.
* Trouble shoot all varieties of electrical power systems.
* Rebuild and repair defective connections to anodes on existing systems.
* Rebuild and repair defective permanent/portable reference electrodes.
* Underwater and surface friction stud welding. Emergency temporary or permanent bulkhead repair.
* Vacuum hole excavation service standard or emergency.
* Water tank cathodic protection installation.